- 15 days or more before the course: we offer a full refund minus a processing fee.
- Less than 15 days’ notice: We cannot offer a refund or credit.
- If you cannot make the course, contact us about transferring your ticket to a colleague in your place.
- Unless otherwise stated, the hybrid or live webinars are recorded and sent to all registrants.
- Emails are sent prior to all events with webinar login & password information; if you are still waiting to receive this information 24 – 48 business hours prior to the event, please get in touch with firstname.lastname@example.org to resolve any issues the day of will not be able to be resolved. We recommend testing the links prior to the event. Staff is not available to assist on the day of the event as we will be onsite with limited access to emails and/or phone calls.
- CCI Grand River reserves the right to cancel or postpone workshops/webinars due to under-enrollment, instructor illness or inclement weather. If a workshop/webinar is cancelled, you may transfer to another workshop or receive a full refund. Refunds will only be provided if CCI Grand River has cancelled a session.
Please note: Virtual or Zoom issues are not eligible for a refund, transfer or credit.
Please note: We can not help with software issues with Zoom. Please get in touch with Zoom for assistance.