GR - Level 200 Enhanced Director Training
October 13, 2018
Day 1: Saturday, October 13, 2018
Day 2: Saturday, October 20, 2018
9 a.m. to 5 p.m. (Registration at 8:00 a.m.)
Bingeman’s Park, Kitchener
8:00 am - Registration
The course will benefit all attendees by explaining concepts that will better enable them to manage their condominium more effectively.
This is a practical, hands-on course that reviews the Condominium Act, 1998, and was developed by the Canadian Condominium Institute. It equips condominium directors and managers with the knowledge they require to manage condominiums effectively.
- FUNDAMENTALS REVIEW
- CORPORATION GOVERNING DOCUMENTS
- DIRECTORS’ ROLES
- OWNERS’ MEETINGS
- CORPORATE RECORDS AND PRIVACY
- PROPERTY MANAGEMENT
- PHYSICAL MANAGEMENT
- REPAIRS AND MAINTENANCE
- CONDOMINIUM INSURANCE
- CHANGES TO COMMON ELEMENTS AND SERVICES
- RESERVE FUND STUDIES, PERFORMANCE AUDITS & TARIOIN
- DISPUTE RESOLUTION and CAT
- STATUS CERTIFICATES & RETURNS, INFORMATION
- CERTIFICATES and CAO RETURNS
- OTHER LAWS
- CONDOMINIUM AUTHORITY OF ONTARIO
- ASK THE EXPERTS Q&A SESSIONS
*GRC reserves the right to change topics and speakers at any time.
- Continental Breakfast
- Refreshment Break
- Course Manual
- Your company logo on the sponsor screen
- Your company logo on course session/event promotional e-blast to members/non-members
- Recognition from the podium by our course/event presenters
- Your company logo on the event survey.
How To Register
To register, you can use our secure online server or simply download our printable Registration Form (PDF), and email, mail or fax your completed Registration to the address indicated on the form.
Thank You to Our Sponsor: