Become a member today!
The CCI Grand River chapter is part of the largest national not-for-profit organization that leads the condominium industry. Members have first-hand access to education, awareness and expertise within the community served by CCI Grand River, servicing the Guelph area, including Waterloo Region too!
Join CCI Grand River and be part of a National Condominium Organization in Canada
Membership in the Grand River Chapter includes the following geographical areas:
- the County of Brant,
- the County of Wellington (including the City of Guelph), and
- the Regional Municipality of Waterloo.
Condominium Corporations Join for Free!
The condominium community is growing at an astonishing rate. Nearly one third of all homes sold today are condominiums. Millions of Canadians live, play and in many cases work, in some form of condominium development.
Condominium legislation is complex thus making the operation and administration of condominiums a challenge. CCI Grand River Chapter can provide you with the support and guidance to assist you in meeting that challenge. CCI Grand River has and will continue to lead the way in promoting and improving condominium living.
The Canadian Condominium Institute Grand River Chapter is celebrating 5 years as a chapter? In honour of this milestone we are offering free memberships to Condominium Corporations that have not yet been a member of CCI Grand River for the 2022/23 membership year.
Joining CCI has many benefits such as: access to our online resources library, discounted rates to our events, weekly newsletters, and more.
Ready to join? Help us celebrate 5 amazing years!
If you're not eligible for our free membership, keep scrolling and see how YOU can become a member!
Welcome to CCICCI Grand River - Your Condo Connection
CCI is the largest national not-for-profit condominium organization and leads the condominium industry by providing education, information, awareness, and access to expertise by and for our members.
Members have first hand access to education, awareness and expertise within community served by this local group serving Guelph area including Waterloo Region too!
Coast to Coast...we are your condo connection!
CCI was formed in 1982 as an independent, non-profit organization to encourage and promote a strong condominium marketplace. CCI members include condominium unit owners, directors, professionals, and business partners.
To become a CCI-GRC Member:
Annual Membership Dues: July 1st 2022 to June 30th 2023
Renew Your Membership Today!
For Professional and Business Partners
CCI Grand River Chapter is the perfect resource for you. We provide education, information, and access to expertise by and for our members. Our local group serving the Grand River area offers first-hand access to education, awareness and expertise within the community. As a member, you have access to valuable resources, a free listing in our annual directory, and gain industry recognition through sponsorship, speaking opportunities, or authoring blog articles. You’ll also be able to connect with other condo owners who can share their own experiences and advice. Join us today!
CCI Grand River Chapter offers many benefits with membership – join us today and take advantage of everything we offer!
CCI Membership offers numerous opportunities:
- Receive a free listing in CCI’s Annual Professional and Business Partners Directory
- Expand your business profile among the “who’s who” of the condominium industry
- Gain industry recognition by supporting CCI Grand River Chapter’s corporate sponsorship program
- Become a valuable industry resource by authoring articles on CCI Grand River Chapter’s blog and instructing CCI courses
- Share information and profit from the experience of other suppliers, including professionals from the area of condominium law, property management, accounting, engineering, real estate, and insurance
- Create your own competitive advantage and maximize your economic potential as a professional service or trade supplier
- CCI’s seminars and courses, as well as the annual Condominium Conference, present excellent networking opportunities
- Receive significant savings at member rates for advertisements in the Annual Directory
Associate* Professional $160.00 + $20.80 HST = $180.80
*Secondary individuals from same firm at same mailing address
Business Partner Member
*Secondary Location (Same business with multiple locations)
For Individuals and Condo Corporations
Educational Discounts on Courses/Events
- All condo unit owners can benefit from their corporation’s membership through the CCI Grand River Chapter
- Receive preferred rates for all seminars and courses with your condominium corporation membership
- Source the industry’s experienced suppliers to condominiums with the helpful annual Professional Services and Business Partners Directory
- Receive referrals to the certified experts in the field and benefit from their experience
- Network with other condo owners and directors and learn from one another
- Network with industry leaders… CCI’s events present excellent networking opportunities
- Follow CCI’s Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, and/or Twitter and receive industry and CCI updates via social media
- Receive email updates about all of our events, courses, and anything else you need to know as a member!
Individual and Condo Corporation Registrations
Condominium Corporation Membership
- 1-19 units $90.00 + $11.70 HST = $101.70
- 20-49 units $135.00 + $17.55 HST = $152.55
- 50-99 units $200.00 + $26.00 HST = $226.00
- 100-149 Units $235.00 + $30.55 HST = $265.55
- 150+ Units $275.00 + $35.75 HST = $310.75