CCI is excited to announce the formation of the CCI Grand River Chapter!
Due to the growth of membership in a large geographic area, the region currently serviced by the Golden Horseshoe Chapter will now be serviced by two chapters: Grand River and Golden Horseshoe. The 900 members in the current Golden Horseshoe Chapter area will initially be placed on the membership list for the chapter that services the municipality in which they are located or primarily do business. They are welcome to join both chapters if they would like.
This is an exciting step forward for CCI members in this region, and is the result of monumental work by many dedicated volunteers in both new chapter areas. As a result of their efforts, both chapters are ready to launch beginning on July 1, 2017 for the upcoming membership year.
The geographic areas to be covered by each chapter commencing July 1st are:
Membership in the Grand River Chapter will include the following geographical areas:
- the County of Brant
- the County of Wellington (including the City of Guelph)
- the Regional Municipality of Waterloo.
Golden Horseshoe - www.cci-ghc.ca
- Halton Region
- Niagara Region
- Haldimand County
- Norfolk County
CCI - Your Condo Connection
CCI is the largest national not for profit condominium organization and leads the condominium industry by providing education, information, awareness and access to expertise by and for our members.
Coast to Coast...we are your condo connection!
CCI was formed in 1982 as an independent, non-profit organization to encourage and promote a strong condominium marketplace. CCI members include condominium unit owners, directors, professionals and business partners.
To become a CCI-GRC Member, simply download our printable Application Form (PDF format), and mail your completed application along with your payment to the address indicated on the form.
Annual Membership Dues: July 1 to June 30
Why Join? – Professionals and Business Partner
CCI provides growth opportunities for the professionals and business partners who service the condominium market…and we look forward to welcoming you as a CCI member!
Don’t miss your opportunity to increase business, receive greater recognition and more referrals to help you reach your goals. CCI’s Golden Horseshoe Chapter represents over 56,000 highrise and townhouse condominium units!
Cost effective CCI Membership offers numerous opportunities:
- Receive complimentary subscriptions to the “Condo News" Magazine and receive a free listing in CCI’s Annual Professional and Business Partners Directory.
- Increase your business recognition and stature by qualifying to obtain the ACCI professional designation (Associate of Canadian Condominium Institute). This designation, available to professional members assures others, that you have extensive experience in servicing condominiums and have been successfully examined by CCI.
- Expand your business profile among the “who’s who” of the condominium industry.
- Gain industry recognition by supporting CCI Grand River Chapter’s corporate sponsorship program
- Become a valuable industry resource by authoring articles in CCI’s Condo News magazine and instructing CCI courses.
- Share information and profit from the experience of other suppliers including professionals from the area of condominium law, property management, accounting, engineering, real estate and insurance.
- Create your own competitive advantage and maximize your economic potential as a professional service or trade supplier.
- CCI’s seminars and courses as well as the biennial Condominium Conference present excellent networking opportunities.
- Receive significant savings at member rates for advertisements in the Condo News or in the Annual Directory.
A Professional Member is an individual who participates professionally in a field or endeavour related to condominiums. Professional membership applies only to the person in whose name it is held.
Professional Membership $360.00 + $46.80 HST = $406.80
Associate* Professional $160.00 + $20.80 HST = $180.80
Business Partner Member
Business Partner memberships shall be limited to any corporation, partnership or sole proprietorship (other than one would qualify for Condominium or Professional Membership), government agency, investment firm, lending institution, insurance company, advertising company, development or construction firm or other business entity that is involved in the condominium industry. Business Partner membership is held by the company and for event discounts, all employees are eligible.
Business Partner Membership $360.00 + $46.80 HST = $406.80
Secondary* Business Partner Membership $200.00 + 26.00 HST = $226.00
Why Join? – Individuals and Condo Corporations
As a unit owner or condominium director, a host of valuable membership benefits are available through your CCI membership, including:
Educational Discounts on Courses/Events
- All condo unit owners can benefit from their corporation's membership through the CCI Grand River Chapter.
- Receive preferred rates for all seminars and courses with your condominium corporation membership.
- Receive up to 3 copies of the Condo News Magazine, and the Professional Services and Business Partners Directory
- Stay on top of developments affecting your condo…receive complimentary subscriptions to the “Condo News” magazine filled with useful articles.
- Source the industry’s experienced suppliers to condominiums with the helpful annual “Professional Services and Business Partners Directory”.
- Receive referrals to the certified experts in the field and benefit from their experience.
- Network with other condo owners and directors and learn from one another.
- Network with industry leaders…CCI’s events present excellent networking opportunities.
- Join CCI's Facebook, Linked In or Twitter pages and receive industry and CCI updates via social media
- RECEIVE FREE UPDATES - Join our Mailing list. If you are not a CCI Grand River Chapter Member or are a member and would like to receive notifications about our upcoming events and courses, please sign up to our Mailing List at www.cci-grc.ca
Individual and Condo Corporation Registrations