Condo News Magazine
The Condo News is an award winning quarterly magazine jointly produced by the Grand River and Golden Horseshoe Chapter.
It is distributed throughout Southern Ontario to over 700 corporations, representing over 100,000 unit owners and over a 130 professional members. Professional members include all related industries associated with condominiums including legal, insurance, trades and property management companies.
The Condo News contains useful information to help members manage their condominiums more efficiently. Articles include the latest breaking news on recent legal decisions and issues of concern.
If you are interested in submitting an article, please contact the Condo News Editor at firstname.lastname@example.org
Current Issue: Fall 2017
Available articles from this issue:
- So You've Found a Dead Body...
- York Condominium Corporation No. 163 V Robinson
- Event: GHC - Legal Update
- Let Spring Fever Start...NOW!
- An Exercise in Patience and Trust
- Grand River Education Committee Update
- The Cost of Installing Security Cameras Can Be Recovered as a Chargeback
- The Story of Retrofitting 20% of the Parking at 144 Park for Electric Vehicle Charging
- Should Your Mediator Understand Condos?
- The Empress: A Story of Rejuvenation and Revival
- Update on the Amendments to the Condominium Act, 1998
- Download entire issue [PDF]
Search the Condo News Archives
Enter one or more keywords to search for using the Zoom Search Engine.
Note that '*' and '?' wildcards are supported.
2013 Volume 4
Printed Condo News back issues are also available at $5.00 each including postage. Unauthorized publication is strictly prohibited. Articles remain the property of the Golden Horseshoe Chapter and/or the contributing author.