Condo News Magazine
The Condo News is an award winning quarterly magazine jointly produced by the Grand River and Golden Horseshoe Chapter.
It is distributed throughout Southern Ontario to over 700 corporations, representing over 100,000 unit owners and over a 130 professional members. Professional members include all related industries associated with condominiums including legal, insurance, trades and property management companies.
The Condo News contains useful information to help members manage their condominiums more efficiently. Articles include the latest breaking news on recent legal decisions and issues of concern.
If you are interested in submitting an article, please contact the Condo News Editor at firstname.lastname@example.org
Current Issue: Spring 2019 - CAO vs. CCI: What's In a Name?
Available articles from this issue:
- GHC President's Report
- GRC President's Report
- From the Editors' Desk
- Featured Condo: Griffiths Gate Condo BCC53
- CAO vs. CCI: What's In A Name?
- Featured Committee: GHC Education Committee
- Remembrance Day
- Featured Committee: GRC Education Committee
- Trying to Avoid Pipe Replacement?
- Important Member Survey - CCI Communications Committee
- Directors Training: Getting Through the Obstacles
- Past Events: CCI-GRC Professional Partners Lunch & Learn - Preventive Maintenance
- Past Events: CCI-GRC: Industry & Product Night
- Past Events: Intro to Condos
- Keep Calm and Prepare to Mediate
- Condominium Authority Tribunal Decisions
- New Member Profile: Grand River Chapter - RJC Engineers
- New Member Profile: Golden Horseshoe Chapter - Cabcon Contracting Ltd.
- Welcome to Our Newest Members
- Seeking Contributors for Condo News
- Looking for Communication Committee Members from the Golden Horseshoe Area
- 2019 Spring National Leaders' Forum
- Upcoming Events
- Q & A
- Thank You to Our Advertisers
- Download entire issue [PDF] [Flipbook]
Search the Condo News Archives
Enter one or more keywords to search for using the Zoom Search Engine.
Note that '*' and '?' wildcards are supported.
2013 Volume 4
Printed Condo News back issues are also available at $5.00 each including postage. Unauthorized publication is strictly prohibited. Articles remain the property of the Golden Horseshoe Chapter and/or the contributing author.