Condo News Magazine
The Condo News is an award winning quarterly magazine jointly produced by the Grand River and Golden Horseshoe Chapter.
It is distributed throughout Southern Ontario to over 700 corporations, representing over 100,000 unit owners and over a 130 professional members. Professional members include all related industries associated with condominiums including legal, insurance, trades and property management companies.
The Condo News contains useful information to help members manage their condominiums more efficiently. Articles include the latest breaking news on recent legal decisions and issues of concern.
If you are interested in submitting an article, please contact the Condo News Editor at email@example.com
Current Issue: Winter 2019 - 2019 PROFESSIONAL & BUSINESS PARTNERS DIRECTORY
Available articles from this issue:
- From the Chairs of the Golden Horseshoe and Grand River Professional and Business Partners Committees
- GRC President's Report
- Professional Partners & Business Partners Directory Committees
- GHC President's Report
- From the Editors' Desk
- To Be the Board or Not to Be the Board, That Is the Question
- Five Questions You Should Be Asking Your Winter Service Provider
- Condominium Authority of Ontario: Supporting Mandatory Director Training
- Big Waste
- Cannabis in Condos – Now that the Smoke has Cleared
- Snow Expectations
- A Case Study of First Markham Village: Lighting Retrofit Project
- CCI National News
- Getting the Facts on Dryer Fires
- CCI-National Fall 2018 Leaders' Forum & 1st Annual Conference Tradeshow
- CCI-Grand River Level 200 Enhanced Director Training
- CCI-Golden Horseshoe Level 200 Enhanced Director Training
- Condominiums & Taxes
- Welcome to Our Newest Members
- What Does the Standard Form Lease Mean for Tenants in Condos?
- Our Advertisers
- 2019 Professional & Business Partners Directory
- Download entire issue [PDF] [Flipbook]
Search the Condo News Archives
Enter one or more keywords to search for using the Zoom Search Engine.
Note that '*' and '?' wildcards are supported.
2013 Volume 4
Printed Condo News back issues are also available at $5.00 each including postage. Unauthorized publication is strictly prohibited. Articles remain the property of the Golden Horseshoe Chapter and/or the contributing author.