Condo News Magazine
The Condo News is an award winning quarterly magazine jointly produced by the Grand River and Golden Horseshoe Chapter.
It is distributed throughout Southern Ontario to over 700 corporations, representing over 100,000 unit owners and over a 130 professional members. Professional members include all related industries associated with condominiums including legal, insurance, trades and property management companies.
The Condo News contains useful information to help members manage their condominiums more efficiently. Articles include the latest breaking news on recent legal decisions and issues of concern.
If you are interested in submitting an article, please contact the Condo News Editor at email@example.com
Current Issue: Summer 2018 - 2018 Conference Highlights & Cannabis Update
Available articles from this issue:
- President's Report - Grand River Chapter
- President's Report - Golden Horseshoe Chapter
- Editor's Desk
- CCI National News
- Feature Condo: HCC 208, Oakville
- Event: CCI-GRC Conference & Tradeshow
- Update on Incoming Cannabis Legislation
- The Case of Paul Wu V. Peel Condominium Corporation No. 826 Et Al
- New GHC-CCI & GRC-CCI Members
- New Member Profile
- Unit Improvement Due Diligence
- Is Your Condo Ready for Winter?
- Elevator Maintenance Contracts A Survival Guide
- Event: CCI-GRC Candidate Information Meeting
- Upcoming Events
- Hot Tip: Hydro Bills
- Download entire issue [PDF] [Flipbook]
Search the Condo News Archives
Enter one or more keywords to search for using the Zoom Search Engine.
Note that '*' and '?' wildcards are supported.
2013 Volume 4
Printed Condo News back issues are also available at $5.00 each including postage. Unauthorized publication is strictly prohibited. Articles remain the property of the Golden Horseshoe Chapter and/or the contributing author.